Jacksonville Dishwasher Repair
Premier Dishwasher Repair Services in Atlantic Beach
A dishwasher is a modern convenience which families of all sizes have come to depend on. As such, you likely rely on your dishwasher to keep your kitchen operations functioning smoothly. A malfunction will force you to wash dirty dishes by hand, wasting valuable time and energy. At Atlantic Coast Appliance, our team has over 35 years of appliance repair experience and has fixed more than 100,000 appliances to date. We are committed to providing top-quality, rapid Jacksonville dishwasher repair services to clients throughout the area.
What Are Common Signs That My Dishwasher Needs Repair?
Time is of the essence when it comes to broken appliances, especially if you need to keep using your dishwasher. The sooner you request service from our Jacksonville dishwasher repair company, the better. Once you have contacted our team, we can send out a technician to inspect and diagnose what is wrong with your appliance. Whether you have been experiencing intermittent issues or your dishwasher has broken down completely, you can count on us to help.
Request a quote today to learn more about how we can help get your dishwasher back up and running! Call (904) 906-3595 or contact us online to get started.
“Strongly recommend to anyone and would use them again!”- Dennis W.
“Service was very prompt and as promised.”- Bill B.
“I highly recommend this company for all your appliance repair needs.”- Dayton H.
“We will absolutely be calling this company again.”- K.D.
Common Issues with Dishwashers
Reach out to Atlantic Coast Appliance if you notice any of the following issues with your dishwasher:
- Dishes still have soap scum after your dishwasher has run. If dishes are still coming out of the dishwasher with soap scum, it may mean there is an issue with either the water temperature or the amount of detergent being used. If your water temperature is not hot enough, then the soap will not dissolve well or be thoroughly flushed away. Similarly, not using enough detergent will keep your appliance from performing its cleaning duties properly. It is also possible that the machine itself may be suffering a mechanical issue that requires a professional repair. One of our technicians can help diagnose these underlying issues and take steps to restore normal operation.
- Dishes still have food crumbs and residue after your dishwasher has run. A lack of sufficient heat can affect the effectiveness of your dishwasher’s cleaning cycle, ultimately leaving behind food crumbs and residue on supposedly “clean” dishware. Inadequate detergent may also be to blame. Other issues that can contribute to food residue include a clogged filter, low water, and an incorrect loading pattern of dishes, leading to food particles escaping the reach of water jets in certain areas of the machine.
- Your dishwasher fills with soap. Excess soap in your dishwasher could be the result of an incorrect setup when initiating a cycle. When setting up a cycle, make sure that you have selected the correct amount of detergent required for the size of load being washed. Too much detergent can lead to excess suds, causing water and bubbles to fill up inside your appliance. Additionally, low water pressure can also cause water and suds to overflow within the machine rather than flush out after completing its cycle.
- Your dishwasher does not run properly. Your dishwasher may fail to start for a variety of reasons. Its water supply may be shut off, the door latch assembly may not be engaging correctly, or the control board could be malfunctioning. Additionally, certain components like hoses, pumps, and valves may require replacement due to wear and tear or could get clogged with food particles and other debris that prevents them from doing their jobs properly. Even electrical issues such as faulty wiring or tripped breakers could prevent your dishwasher from running correctly.
If you have an appliance in need of repair, we've got you covered. We've served thousands of customers and know how to solve any problem.
We pride ourselves on quality customer service from the first time you call our office to the effort we put in cleaning up from a job. We treat your home like our own.
Not only do we repair and maintain your product, but we also sell new appliances in case you're looking for a new upgrade entirely!
We keep our professional team up to date on the most recent technologies and practices in our industry.
Call Us Now for Quick Service!
Our staff of factory-certified technicians work to get every repair job done right as efficiently as possible. We are known for our professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction. We offer a 90-day full warranty on parts and labor and a free service call with any repair service. Plus, our Jacksonville dishwasher repair technicians serve clients throughout the region, including in Beaches, Ponte Vedra, Northern Saint Johns, and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us? We:
- Employ factory-certified technicians
- Offer a 90-day warranty on all parts and labor
- Offer free service calls with all repairs
- Guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
- Get the job done right the first time
Make an appointment for dishwasher repairs by calling (904) 906-3595 or contacting us online today!