Jacksonville Oven Repair
Rapid Oven and Range Repairs in Atlantic Beach
Is your oven not heating up correctly? Do you have frequent problems with uneven baking or broiling? Are the appliance’s temperature readings frustratingly inaccurate? Oven and range malfunctions can make a mess of your meal at the worst possible times. Ovens and ranges are deceptively complex machines, and a lot can go wrong. You may not necessarily be able to troubleshoot the issue and fix it yourself.
If you are in need of professional Jacksonville oven repairs for your kitchen appliances, turn to our team at Atlantic Coast Appliance. We realize that your oven and range are important parts of your everyday life, so when one decides to stop working properly, you may be left without a way to reliably cook and prepare meals. No matter the nature or scope of the underlying issue, you should know that a solution to your problem is only a call away. With over 35 years of experience under our belt, we are here to help get to the bottom of whatever is wrong with your oven or range.
What Are Common Signs That My Oven Needs Repairs?
A variety of mechanical issues can prevent an oven from working as intended. These range from problems with fans, dials, ignition systems, fuses, and more. You should always attempt to get a malfunctioning oven fixed as quickly as possible. Not only will this get you back to cooking your favorite meals, but it will also prevent existing issues from getting worse, which can lead to complete breakdowns and more costly repairs.
Contact us online to schedule a service appointment today! Note that we do not service gas appliances.
“Strongly recommend to anyone and would use them again!”- Dennis W.
“Service was very prompt and as promised.”- Bill B.
“I highly recommend this company for all your appliance repair needs.”- Dayton H.
“We will absolutely be calling this company again.”- K.D.
Warning Signs in your Ovens
Get in touch with our Jacksonville oven repair technicians right away if you notice any of the following warning signs.
- Inadequate heating. If you notice that the oven is not warming up to the correct temperature or that food is taking longer than usual to cook, then chances are there is a problem with its thermostat or element. The thermostat or temperature control works by regulating the flow of electricity to the bake element to reach and maintain the desired temperature. When it is not working properly, the electric current may not be able to reach its intended target, leaving the oven unable to heat up properly or at all. In addition, some models are equipped with safety mechanisms that shut off power if they detect an abnormality, such as overly high temperatures. As a result, even if the thermostat is still functioning, the oven may fail to heat due to these safety settings being improperly triggered. The bake element, which is the part of the oven that generates, could also be burned out or broken, causing it to no longer function properly. Finally, a malfunctioning igniter can cause an electric oven to not turn on at all.
- Uneven baking or broiling. Faulty wiring or a malfunctioning fan or motor can prevent an oven from distributing heat properly, resulting in uneven baking or broiling despite your best efforts. This is because these components are responsible for routing the heated air throughout the oven chamber, allowing it to reach all surfaces evenly. If there is a problem with the wiring, fan, or motor, this process will be interrupted, and the hot air may not be able to reach all areas of the oven. Furthermore, a malfunction can prevent the fan or motor from spinning at its designed speed, causing it to struggle to move hot air around sufficiently. As a result, some areas of the oven are left without adequate heat and will cook food more slowly and unevenly than expected.
- Heated air escaping. A worn-out door seal can cause heated air to escape an oven, resulting in inefficient cooking. The seal around the door of an oven is designed to form a barrier between the outside environment and the inside of the appliance, containing heat so that it can cook food evenly. Over time, however, this seal will wear out due to repeated opening and closing of the door. Once this happens, there will be gaps in the seal through which hot air can escape, reducing the efficiency of the oven. Not only does this affect how long it takes for food to cook properly. It also increases energy consumption, as more heat is needed to reach a certain temperature inside the oven. To prevent this from happening, it is important to regularly inspect and replace any seals that are starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- Unresponsive unit. A blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker can prevent an oven from working properly. When a fuse is blown, the electrical current stops flowing to the oven and it will not be able to heat up. This could be caused by an accidental short circuit, an overloaded outlet, or simply because the fuse has worn out. A tripped circuit breaker may also cause the same issue, as this switch will cut off power to the oven if it senses any abnormal activity such as a sudden surge of electricity. In either case, an experienced repair technician will be able to replace the blown fuse or reset the circuit breaker to restore power and get your oven working again.
If you have an appliance in need of repair, we've got you covered. We've served thousands of customers and know how to solve any problem.
We pride ourselves on quality customer service from the first time you call our office to the effort we put in cleaning up from a job. We treat your home like our own.
Not only do we repair and maintain your product, but we also sell new appliances in case you're looking for a new upgrade entirely!
We keep our professional team up to date on the most recent technologies and practices in our industry.
Free Service Call with Repairs!
Throughout the time we have been in business, our team at Atlantic Coast Appliance has worked to set ourselves apart from the competition. We do this in many ways, including guaranteeing 100% satisfaction and offering a $20 military and senior discount to be applied toward a repair service. With all oven and range repairs, we offer a full warranty on the parts and labor for 90 days. For quality repairs at a fair price, turn to our Jacksonville oven repair technicians!
Why choose our team?
- We get the job done right the first time
- We provide free service calls with all repairs
- Our technicians are highly skilled and factory-certified
- We offer a 90-day warranty on all parts and labor
Contact us online or call (904) 906-3595 if you would like to request a service call! We repair ovens and ranges throughout Jacksonville, Beaches, Ponte Vedra, Northern Saint Johns.