Ponte Vedra Appliance Repair Services
Offering Our Customers High-Quality Services for Over 35 Years
Broken and faulty appliances can be a major inconvenience. You need your refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances to function at their maximum level of efficiency because, without your appliances, your daily routines and life can be thrown off track. If you have a broken appliance, Atlantic Coast Appliance can fix it!
Our Ponte Vedra appliance repair team offers reliable solutions for affordable rates. When you book an appliance repair service, you can trust that our team will conduct a thorough inspection of the appliance to diagnoses the issue. We will then inform you of your repair options and help you make an informed decision concerning your next steps.
Have a broken appliance? Contact our Ponte Vedra appliance repair experts today by calling (904) 479-1398.
Our Comprehensive Repair Services
Our Ponte Vedra appliance repair technicians are equipped to service a wide range of appliances. Because of their training and skills, our team can repair any appliance regardless of what brand it is. Our team repairs the following types of appliances.
- Washing machines and dryers
- Wine storage refrigerators
- Ovens and ranges
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Sub-zero repairs
If you need help repairing another type of appliance, call (904) 479-1398 today. You can speak with a member of our team to discuss whether we can offer you a customized appliance repair service.
Warning Signs That You Need an Appliance Repair
If you notice your appliances need to be repaired, you should be proactive and reach out to our professionals as soon as possible. Warning sins that indicate you need repair services are:
- The appliance is leaking water. If water is pooling around the bottom of your appliance or seeping into your flooring, your appliance likely has a damaged seal or internal leak.
- The appliance is making loud or strange noises. While some appliances aren’t always quiet, any unusual noises, like clanking, buzzing, or humming, can be signs that your system has an issue.
- The appliance is malfunctioning. Appliances that do not operate as well as they usually do or that malfunction likely need to be repaired. For instance, if your dishes are not clean once your dishwasher’s cycle is complete, the appliance may need to be repaired.
- The appliance won’t turn on. This issue is a clear sign that something is wrong with your appliance. If your appliance is plugged in and the breaker hasn’t flipped, the machine should turn on.
- You notice power issues around your property. Electrical problems can affect your appliances but also may be caused by issues with your appliances. Take note of flickering lights, power surges, and sparks near the appliance’s outlet.
- Your utility bill is higher than usual. Substantial increases in your utility bill can be caused by leaks or other issues in your appliances.
What Sets Our Team Apart?
At Atlantic Coast Appliance, our technicians are factory-trained and certified, and we are committed to staying up-to-date on new technology and techniques. Known for treating our excellent customer service and communication skills, you can trust our team to get the job done right and efficiently.
If you have a faulty appliance, our team is equipped to help you. Our technicians can work on any major model or brand of appliance, including but not limited to Jennair, Kenmore, Samsung, Whirpool, and Frigidaire.
We offer a full, 90-day warranty on the labor and parts we provide during repair services. It is also important to note that we offer our high-quality services at an affordable price, and we offer a discount on repairs for seniors and veterans.
To speak with an experienced Ponte Vedra appliance repair professional, call (904) 479-1398 or reach out to us online today.
the atlantic coast appliance difference
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Factory-Trained & Certified Technicians
Full 90-Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
$20 Discount on Repairs for Military & Seniors
- Jacksonville - Service Only
7035 Philips Hwy #31
Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Atlantic Beach - Service & Appliance Sales
31 Seminole Road
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233
- Orange Park - Service Only
1846 Park Ave.
Orange Park, FL 32073