Jacksonville Freezer Repair
Reliable Freezer Repair Technicians in Orange Park and Atlantic Beach
Any appliance breakdown is extremely convenient. You may find yourself in an especially stressful, time-sensitive situation if your freezer stops working properly, however. Your food may quickly start to melt if you cannot get to the bottom of the issue quickly.
At Atlantic Coast Appliance, we are committed to providing you with responsive repair solutions that you can count on. Our team of Jacksonville freezer repair technicians is factory-certified and known for professionalism and friendliness. With over 35 years of experience in the industry, we can quickly diagnose whatever problem you are dealing with and implement a fast fix that will last.
If you are having issues with your freezer, do not wait to give us a call at (904) 906-3595 or contact us online.
"Strongly recommend to anyone and would use them again!"- Dennis W.
"Service was very prompt and as promised."- Bill B.
"I highly recommend this company for all your appliance repair needs."- Dayton H.
"We will absolutely be calling this company again."- K.D.
If you have an appliance in need of repair, we've got you covered. We've served thousands of customers and know how to solve any problem.
We pride ourselves on quality customer service from the first time you call our office to the effort we put in cleaning up from a job. We treat your home like our own.
Not only do we repair and maintain your product, but we also sell new appliances in case you're looking for a new upgrade entirely!
We keep our professional team up to date on the most recent technologies and practices in our industry.
What Are Common Signs That My Freezer Needs Repairs?
Your freezer will obviously need repairs if it stops working completely, but in many cases, there will be symptoms of underlying issues before your appliance fails. Catching a problem early can help lower the risk of a complete breakdown and the resulting food spoilage, so do not wait to take action (and call for professional assistance, if necessary) if you notice warning signs.
Your freezer likely needs repairs if you notice any of the following problems:
- Temperature inconsistency. If a freezer is running too hot or too cold, then it will no longer be able to keep food frozen properly. This can result in spoiled food if left unchecked for an extended period of time.
- Strange noises or vibrations. If your freezer has begun making strange noises or feels like it's vibrating more than usual, then you should have a technician take a look at it right away. It could be anything from loose parts to refrigerant leaks that are causing these issues.
- Excess condensation forming on the walls, shelves, and/or items placed inside the freezer. The refrigerator unit creates frost to help maintain temperature levels. However, when too much frost accumulates this can prevent air flow and make it difficult to keep food frozen properly.
- Inability to completely shut the freezer door. If the door of your freezer is not closing properly, a problematic amount of cool air may escape, which over time will cause your food to spoil faster than usual.
This list is not exhaustive. Many types of issues can affect your freezer, so if you suspect something is wrong, call on our Jacksonville freezer repair technicians for dependable solutions.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
When we show up for a repair, we do not charge extra for the service call and we are committed to satisfying our customers’ needs each and every time. We are proud of our top-quality, rapid repair services, which we offer at an affordable rate. If you choose to hire Atlantic Coast Appliance for your freezer repair needs, you can rest assured that you will receive friendly, fast service.
We are ready to assist you if you are experiencing any of the following problems with your freezer:
- Your freezer is full of ice
- Your freezer is not staying cold
- Your freezer is defrosting on its own
Our seasoned repair technicians have the experience and training necessary to repair virtually any make and model of freezer. We have the know-how to repair or replace a wide range of parts for your freezer, such as defrosters, thermostats, door seals, switches, compressors, and more. There are many different reasons why our customers choose us time and time again, including that we truly care about you as our customer.
To request a service appointment for Jacksonville freezer repair or to get more information, please call our office today at (904) 906-3595 or contact us online.