Appliance Repair Services in Jacksonville, FL
Looking to Quickly Repair Your Appliances in Orange Park or Atlantic Beach?
If you are struggling with a malfunctioning or broken appliance, do not spend another moment in confusion or frustration. You do not need to deal with the inconvenience and stress that comes with an essential appliance not performing the way it should.
Let our experienced technicians from Atlantic Coast Appliance come to your aid and solve your issue. We are a full-service repair company that is known for quality appliance repair services in Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding areas. Our team is backed by over 35 years of experience and over 100,000 appliances repaired. You can count on us to respond quickly and implement fast fixes that last, no matter the complexity of the issue affecting your appliance. From simple malfunctions to complete breakdowns, we get the job done right the first time.
We are the one-stop appliance repair shop that can do it all! Call (904) 906-3595 or contact us online to tell us about your problem and request service.
What We Do
When you are having a problem with an appliance and give us a call, Atlantic Coast Appliance will quickly dispatch a technician to your home to diagnose the issue and get to work on a cost-effective solution. Our team is ready to serve neighborhoods in and around Atlantic Beach, Fleming Island, Middleburg, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra, and more, and our three convenient office locations allow us to get you fast. We offer free service calls with all repairs, a 90-day warranty for all parts and labor, and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust us to recommend and implement repairs that last.
Our appliance repair services in Jacksonville, FL include professional assistance with:
- Refrigerators, including Sub-Zero refrigerators. Common causes of refrigerator malfunctions and breakdowns include faulty condenser coils, mechanical issues with the door seals and gaskets that allow warm air to enter, and buildups of debris in the fan that impairs its ability to circulate cold air evenly throughout the unit. More serious problems, such as leaks or refrigerant loss, can also cause an increase in temperature inside the appliance and require professional attention. In some cases, excessive vibration from being placed on an uneven floor can create additional wear and tear on components over time, leading to further damage if left unchecked.
- Freezers. Many of the same underlying issues that can cause refrigerators to experience problems can also negatively impact freezer performance. Furthermore, an accumulation of frost within a freezer can make it difficult for it to reach its optimal temperature and cause an increase in energy consumption. A weak compressor or evaporator fan motor can also affect cooling capabilities if not addressed quickly.
- Ovens and ranges. An oven or range may need repairs due to a variety of problems, such as faulty wiring, malfunctioning thermostats, clogged burners, blocked vents, broken door seals, and other mechanical issues. Be aware that we do not service gas appliances.
- Washers and dryers. Broken belts, clogged filters and hoses, worn-out bearings, faulty wiring and switches, malfunctioning sensors, and defective pumps can all cause a washer or dryer to malfunction or stop working altogether. Additionally, a washer or dryer may not drain or spin properly because of an imbalance issue that can arise from otherwise normal usage. Older appliances may also stop working due to age-related deterioration as well as improper maintenance techniques, which can lead to excessive dirt buildup in areas like the lint screen on a dryer or hose filter on a washer.
- Dishwashers. A dishwasher may need repairs if it is not cleaning dishes properly, making loud noises, leaking, not draining or filling up with water correctly, or not responding to inputs from the control board. Common causes of these and other issues include clogged filters that block water flow, worn-out parts that need replacing, hard water buildup on heating elements, and faulty electronics.
- Garbage disposals. Avoid attempting DIY fixes to your garbage disposal, which can easily cause significant injury if you are not careful. Your garbage disposal might need repairs if it gets jammed with too much food debris or if the blades become dull or misaligned. The motor can underperform or fail due to grease buildup, corrosion, and age-related wear and tear. Additionally, mechanical parts such as seals and bearings may need to be replaced if they begin to deteriorate after many years of use.
- Microwaves. Your microwave might need professional repairs if it refuses to turn on, sparks when running, fails to properly heat food, or makes worrying noises. These are signs that there could be an issue with the motor, door latch, or other components. Other problems can also arise from faulty wiring connections and loose terminals.
"On time, fair, and knowledgeable."- Kourtney B.
"I highly recommend Atlantic Coast Appliance."- Nicolas Q.
"The technician was Troy and he was courteous and efficient. I would recommend this company."- Robert D.
"Strongly recommend to anyone and would use them again!"- Dennis W.
Quality Repairs at a Price That’s Fair
Whatever the nature or scope of the problem, our seasoned technicians will work to get your appliance back up and running as quickly and safely as possible. We recognize how inconvenient malfunctions and breakdowns can be and will be here to help whenever you need us.
Learn more about our appliance repair services in and around Jacksonville, FL, or request a service appointment by calling (904) 906-3595 or contacting us online.
If a technician must order a part and then return for repairs, will I be charged twice?Absolutely not, there will be not be any repeat charges in this case.
How are your prices determined?We determine our prices based on the Major Appliance Service National Price Guide. However, we always strive to offer our customers competitive prices, so we generally charge 15% lower than the standard rates. During your service call, we charge for diagnostic services and a price quote for the required repairs. We are happy to waive this fee if you decide to purchase an appliance repair from our technicians.
I would like to make an appointment, how do I scheduler one?You can easily arrange for an appointment by contacting us online or calling us at any time. We are able to schedule an appointment within a two to three hour space of time. 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment time, we will give you a courtesy call to notify you that a technician will soon arrive at your home. Our staff is always available to provide you with any other information.